Me, My Yehyeh, and Gai Doi

My life, my family, my guy....where to from here?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Starting out...

I've done the dishes from dinner and swept the kitchen floor. I've completed the first 2 steps of my first sewing project as an adult - an easy pattern for a tunic, no buttons, no zippers, no pain...I hope. I've made my list of to-do's for tomorrow, including carrying over all I haven't done today. I've said goodnight to my yehyeh and wondered whether he just sounds tired or if he's sad and thinking of my nanny, who passed away almost a month ago. I've sat and watched several minutes of a hockey game with my husband, who I'll call Gai Doi. I've checked my email and newsgroups. I've reviewed the minor changes I've made to our house, which we moved into 8 short months ago. I've reminded myself that I don't have a job to report to in the morning, since I quit 2 weeks ago. And finally, I've surfed the net as much as I could and found an interesting blog about a woman who has quit her job. This discovery lead to my wondering if I could build a blog....what would I have to offer?

Only the upcoming posts will tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home